Tina Møller Sørensen
Section for Internal Medicine, Oncology and Clinical Pathology
1870 Frederiksberg C
I am an associate professor in companion animal general medicine and responsible for our teachers and researchers in the hospital's general medicine and dermatology clinic. My primary areas of interest are the clinical decision-making process, the applicability of the diagnostic tests we have available and the judicious use of antibiotics.
Primary fields of research
- Urinary tract infections
- Antimicrobial stewardship /Antimicrobial use
- Vaccine serology and clinical application
- Basic Clinical Theory (teacher in infection control and vaccine strategies)
- Medicine, Surgery and Reproduction - Small Animals (course responsible and teacher in infectious diseases)
- Clinical Examination Methodology (KUM) (teacher)
- General Clinical Practice (teacher)
- Project supervision primarily within prevention, diagnostics and treatment of patients in general medicine
- Master of Companion Animal Clinical Sciences (teacher)
Possible conflicts of interest
Member of the working groups for Antibiotic use guidelines for companion animals in Denmark, ENOVAT guidelines initiative.
Lecturer for CEVA Animal Health, ESVNU, SSI diagnostica, ESCMID, DDD, Idexx, Frederiksstad Dyrehospital.
Sponsorship of materials for projects from SSI Diagnostica, COPA Italia, Boehringer Ingelheim.